for running the RV while out on the road, or for keeping essential
appliances going during a power outage, the Sportsman 4,000-Watt Dual
Fuel Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task. This
generator runs on either unleaded gasoline or propane gas, so you can
use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment.
With the Sportsman Dual Fuel Generator, you get the long-lasting, clean
burning advantage of propane gas, plus the familiar and easy to find
benefits of unleaded gasoline. With 4,000 peak watts and 3,500 rated
watts the Sportsman Dual Fuel Generator is a powerful generator than can
handle the needs of most contractors, homeowners and recreational
activities. Equipped with four 120-Volt outlets, a single 120-Volt RV
outlet, and a 12-Volt DC outlet for battery charging, this generator can
handle almost everything you need for camping or tailgating. With a 50%
load, the Sportsman 4,000-Watt Dual Fuel Generator can run for 10-hours
on a full tank of gasoline (3.9 Gal.) and 12-hours with a full 20 lbs.
LP cylinder (the common gas grill type, not included). A 5 ft. propane
fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The 7
HP engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 69 Db. The
Sportsman 4,000-Watt Dual Fuel Generator is ideal for anyone who needs
affordable, flexible, and portable power. Unfortunately, this model
cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.
- 4,000 surge watts and 3,500 running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport
- 7.0 HP engine, 3,600 RPM, 4 stroke, 212 cc, air cooled, recoil start, OHV engine
- Run time at a 50° load: 10-hours with a full 3.9 Gal. gas tank, or 12-hours with a full 20 lbs. propane tank
- Generator utilizes either unleaded gasoline or LPG propane gas a s a fuel source (propane tank not included)
- Oil capacity: 20 oz. SAE 10W30, low oil shutdown
- Four 120-Volt AC outlets, one 120-Volt RV outlet, one 12-Volt DC outlet for battery charging with circuit protection
- AVR automatic voltage regulation, engine shut off switch, circuit breaker
- Decibel rating: less than 69 dB with no load
with a DC connector wires for charging 12-Volt automotive-type
batteries, a spark plug wrench, a funnel for adding oil, and a 5 ft.
regulator hose kit
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved, non-CARB compliant/not for sale in California
- Surge watts / running watts may be reduced by 10% when using propane fuel vs using gasoline
- Not available in California